Saturday, March 13, 2010

SHOCKING NEWS

Some one has rightly said"what man has done for man"now a days if we think about this question what will be your answer?I tell you, its answer will be "nothing".Man wants to change the land of love into a land of blood.Our country is facing the same problem now a days.The land of love and peace is changing into the blood land, terrorists land.I heard a shocking news of the 7 bomb blasts in Lahore in which 53 people were killed and 73 injured.It is also shocking news but same here i also come to inform by one of my friend that in these attacks 6 months old child is injured.But no one know about his family,his mother,his father.When i thought about his future that after 14 or 15 years if he asked a simple question where is my mother?where is my father?why they were killled?was there any fault of my mother?my father?what will be our answer?what we will reply to this innocent child?what we will reply that why we could not do any thing for saving his parents life?i think we have to answer to not only to this one but about thousands of such like him.So plz plz wake up wake up my fellows you are the future of this country.You have to stop this terrorism and you can................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment